You’re the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth.
Our Internship programme is a 10 week internship programme commencing in June for undergraduate university students. The programme offers in-office work experience in the finance team in Senegal.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
Whether you’ve got prior financial industry experience or not, this internship provides an opportunity to work for one of the world’s largest financial services organisations. If your internship is successful, you could be considered for one of Citi’s full-time graduate or analyst programmes.
Your time here will look something like this.
The program starts with a firm wide orientation where you’ll learn about our culture, as well as the benefits and responsibilities of being a member of Citi. You will receive real time responsibilities to give you a sense of what you would be doing on a day to day basis, as a full-time Citi employee. With fellow interns, you will work alongside leaders within Citi.
- Hands on work experience as a member of the finance team
- Get a solid understanding of the broad range of financial services and products Citi provides
- Learn to prepare financial analysis and execute finance transactions
- Conduct research and analyze industry trends to support our bespoke advice and superior value proposition
We want to hear from you if…
- We look for highly motivated candidates with a strong work ethic, a positive and proactive mindset, and a firm desire to learn and succeed
- A keen interest in financial markets and current affairs is critical
- We value diverse thinking and encourage students from all degree disciplines to consider our opportunities.
- Studies in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Engineering and Information Technology subjects are beneficial but not essential
You are due to be graduating in 2024
- On course to achieve a 2:1 (or equivalent) at undergraduate level in any degree
- You have an interest in business
- You are fluent in a 2nd language (this is desirable but not essential)
- Applicants to attached their CV, Cover Letter and Updated Academic History
Who we think will be a great fit…
- Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. We’ll be looking for the following:
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial markets and banking industry
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong communication, planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape
- A strong desire to learn and success in team environments
- Commitment to personal growth and career development
We review applications on a rolling basis and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
The role will be based in Senegal.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez cliquer sur le lien suivant : jobs.citi.com.
Voir aussi : ISC recrute un Directrice adjointe école – Emploi Dakar