Reporting to the Central Engineering Manager the Job Purpose includes:
- To be the Distribution engineering expert to whom organization units (OUs) S&D Manager’s and Engineer’s turn to for advice, guidance and mentoring. In the areas of new asset build, asset integrity assurance, asset maintenance, asset strategy, automation strategy and asset information management.
- Ensure compliance with agreed standards across VE and provide assurance regarding the integrity of S&D assets.
- Develop engineering competence mainly in the Africa OUs
- Manage and coordinate across the Vivo Energy OUs the implementation of aligned asset management standards in the areas of new asset build, asset integrity assurance, asset maintenance, asset strategy and information management.
- Develop depot automation strategies and oversee implementation program
- Provide engineering support and co-ordination throughout VE for implementation of initiatives such as Tank, Pipeline & Jetty Integrity programs; firefighting assessments.
- To provide assurance that S&D assets are fit for purpose, comply to standards (including Process safety) and are being properly maintained.
- Custodian of overall S&D CAPEX program whilst providing appropriate support and expertise to project development.
- Act as sponsor of the technical functional networks of VE S&D-Engineers.
- Ensure that VE has designated know how leaders (e.g. Automated Tank Gauging, Additivation, HL& HHL probes, TAS,…) that become the experts in those particular fields.
- Coach and mentor VE engineers, including development of appropriate training program (together with HR). Deliver some of the training modules
- Identify opportunities for VE leverage in procurement of goods and services in collaboration with C&P
- Degree in any relevant Engineering discipline with at least 5 years minimum working in OU operations preferably S & D
- At least 5 years’ experience in Project and/or Asset Management
- Well rounded downstream engineering experience in different engineering disciplines including civil, electrical etc.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with strong collaboration and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to take personal initiative and have drive.
- Experience in a Distribution would be desirable
- Fluency in English & French
Note: The location for the job is flexible. It can be based in Senegal, Ivory Coast, Mali or Guinea.
Interested and qualified applicants should apply by sending CV and cover letter to email@example.com not later than May 24, 2023 clearly indicating on the email subject: Distribution Engineer. Only applications received on the stated email with the subject within the allocated timeframe will be considered.
Voir aussi : AMD Corporate recrute un Responsable commercial dans l’industrie automobile – Emploi Dakar